I was SO lucky to have the opportunity to speak with Rachel Turi, RD. Rachel is a registered dietitian working in her own private practice along with doing nutrition work for the athletes at Trail Transformation!
In the interview, we cover the following topics:
1. Impact of perceiving certain foods as "good" or "bad"
2. A healthy amount of calorie restriction to lose weight
3. Nutrition considerations after menopause
4. What to do when you do not feel hungry
5. Ultra-runners focusing on eating "clean" on race day
Here is the link to the interview:
What are your nutrition questions?
You can find Rachel on Instagram @rachelt_rd and her website is www.racheltrd.com